The webinar will take place on Thursday, 16 September at 5 am GMT / 1pm Beijing time / 1:00 am EDT
China is the largest aquaculture producer globally, as well as the largest consumer of fishmeal and fish oil. To continue to grow the aquaculture industry, Chinese feed companies are researching alternatives to fishmeal and fish oil to create more stable supply chains. This market represents a significant opportunity for alternative ingredient providers.
Panellists will include representatives from Angel Yeast, Beijing Xinlu United Fisheries Technology, Lucta (Guangzhou) Flavours, New Hope Liuhe, Qingdao Master Biotech and Shanghai Yuanyao Agricultural. A Q&A session will follow presentations.
The webinar will be hosted in Chinese with English subtitles. English speakers are encouraged to submit questions ahead of time to email@example.com so they can be translated and answered during the live Q&A session.
This event is part of a year-long webinar series hosted by the F3 Team. The webinars are free and open to everyone. For more information and to register, visit: f3meeting.com/webinars. The webinar recording will be available on the F3 Youtube channel following the event.
- Dan Luo, Editor of FishFirst, one of China’s most influential aquatic magazine
- Dr Lei Wang, technical director, Qingdao Master Biotech Co.
- Daojun Li, general manager, Beijing Xinlu United Fisheries Technology Co.
- Dr Xu Yang, R&D manager, Shanghai Yuanyao Agricultural Co.
- Fan Yang, Fubon aquatic business technical director, Angel Yeast Co.
- Wentao Fan, manager of aquatic division, Lucta (Guangzhou) Flavours Co.
- Dr Cong Liu, technical director, New Hope Liuhe Co.