Hatch Blue has partnered with Conservation International (CI) to host the first-ever Women in Aquaculture Community Day on Monday 22 November. The virtual event, which will be held from 15:00 to 17:00 CET, features a high-level panel discussion and a networking session for all women in the global aquaculture industry.
The event is being held alongside Hatch and CI’s Women in Aquaculture Innovation Studio and is part of Hatch's drive to attract, inspire and importantly connect an increasing number of female leaders in global #Aquaculture. The community day has received support from the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, the World Economic Forum, Cargill and Yamaha and will give attendees an opportunity to network with likeminded delegates in the aquaculture space.
The networking session will be preceded by an important panel discussion on “The history, the challenges and future of women in aquaculture” involving a diverse group of panellist with expertise in investment, aquaculture development and gender diversity. This panel will be moderated by Jennifer Bushman, head of strategic development at Kvarøy Arctic and feature Laura Liswood, secretary general at the Council of Women World Leaders, Jan Yoshioka of Conservation International and Tanja Hoel, director of Hatch Innovation Services.
Full event details:
- Date: 22 November 2021
- Time: 0600 - 0800 PDT/0900 - 1100 EDT/1500 - 1700 CET/2200 - 0000 SGT
- Programme (timing in CET):
- Intro – 15:00-15:05
- Panel discussion – 15:05-16:00
- Networking – 16:00-16:55
- Closing – 16:55-17:00
- Jennifer Bushman (moderator) – Head of Strategic Development at Kvarøy Arctic
- Laura Liswood – Secretary General, The Council of Women World Leaders
- Jan Yoshioka – Director (Blue Economy Investments), Conservation International Ventures
- Tanja Hoel – Director, Hatch Innovation Services
*The Fish Site is part of Hatch Blue's portfolio, but it retains editorial independence