Celebrating excellence, the Aquaculture Innovation Summit provides a unique opportunity for emerging companies within fish health, nutrition and digital technology to demonstrate their achievements and successes shaping the future of aquaculture.
Applications can be made online here.
This year’s Selection Committee and Judging Panel will consist of a number of venture capital investors and high-profile members of industry including:
- Carsten Krome, Founder, Alimentos Ventures
- Oliver Hardcastle, CEO, Anizome
- Yorán Meijers, Analyst, Anterra Capital
- Tom Prins, Dealflow Manager, AquaSpark
- Matthias Hofer, Founding Partner, CAH Capital
- Ian Thompson, Independent Aquaculture Expert
- Jason Cleaversmith, Independent Aquaculture Expert
- Bjorgolfur Havardsson, R&D Director, The Seafood Innovation Cluster
- Sarai Kemp, VP Business Development, Trendlines Agtech
- Christian Rangen, Founder, X2 Labs
Mr. Ung Eng Huan, CEO of Biovalence, an emerging drug discovery company, said about last year’s conference: “The event is extremely interactive and gives start-ups the chance to have first-hand interaction with multinationals, investors and other key players”
Emerging companies (with less than £4 million annual revenue) that are interested in showcasing their technologies can apply, free of charge, through a short online survey. Twelve of the best in industry will then be nominated and shortlisted by our selection committee and will present at the Aquaculture Innovation Summit on 10-11 September 2019 in London, UK, competing for investment and the Award for Innovation. Applications close 28th June 2019.
Complete event information is available online. Reduced rates to attend the event are available for emerging companies and all 5M readers are eligible for a 10 percent discount on their pass using code 5M10. Conference pass fees will apply to showcase finalists. Contact Jessica Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.