With the theme of “Investing in Ocean Futures: Finance and Innovation for the Blue Economy”, the 2019 Sustainable Ocean Summit will be the foremost international business conference dedicated to investment and innovation for ocean sustainable development.
In addition to its signature plenaries on the Ocean Executive Forum, Women in Ocean Industries, the Digital Ocean and Ocean 2030, the SOS 2019 Program will feature a range of sessions/workshops under the themes of Ocean Governance and Planning, Ocean and Climate, Marine Pollution/Impacts, Food Security, Biodiversity, and Ocean Knowledge, Research and Technology.
SOS 2019 investment and innovation sessions will include:
- Institutional investors and the blue economy: ocean opportunities for pension funds and Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Corporate investment in ocean sustainable development solutions
- Impact investment, blended finance and the blue economy
- Sustainable blue economy finance principles
- Blue economy blockchain: linking around the world and across the sectors for ocean sustainable development
- Global blue economy innovation network: accelerators, incubators and challenge competitions for ocean sustainable development
Conference space is limited so register early to secure your place at the only ocean sustainable development event developed by and for the global Ocean Business Community!
Registration includes access to the Full Program.
For more information on the developing SOS 2019 Program, abstract submission, sponsorship and partnership opportunities, click here.