The course will be presented by Mr Craig Leppan who has over four years experience in farming with Tilapia Rendalli.
He has achieved this with great success in Johannesburg, where climatic conditions are less than ideal for farming Tilapia (temperatures can dip below zero in winter)
The course will cover:
- Tilapia Rendalli and why they're arguably the best fish for aquaponics
- How the fish thrive without any commercial feed
- The vegetable and herb yields achieved
- Different types of systems
- Dangers and pitfalls
- How to start your own backyard or commercial farm
...and much more
Be sure not to miss if you're interested in this truly eco-friendly and sustainable farming system where nothing goes to waste.
For more information, please visit: www.myaquaponics.co.za