In an age of increased user mobility, the new Biomin web site, www.biomin.net, presents a fresh look with ease of navigation on all technology platforms — desktop and laptop computers, and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Strengthening visual appeal while preserving the content-rich structure that embodies the strong research and development core of Biomin, the revamped site comes with the following new features:
- a new improved newsletter design that allows responsive mailings for optimised display on Smartphones, particularly to meet the trend of increasing eMail use on Smartphones
- large pictures and attractive visuals offer a modern look that combines both useability and appeal
- a stronger species-focus to help users quickly navigate their way to the most relevant information
- a new and improved search feature to support timely information search, and
- major improvements in the Knowledge Center such as filters and a dedicated search allow users quick and easy access to articles, videos, magazine issues and more.
The new site is now available in English, Chinese, Spanish, German (for Germany), French, Japanese and Czech. The adaptation of the new web site design to other language and country versions will follow in stages.