Based on its gentle cable and disc technology, Cablevey’s conveyors move products such as mash, vitamins, minerals and feed pellets through an enclosed tube without the use of air.
By using no air to convey, friable materials are kept intact as intended, from inlet to discharge points.
This gentle approach virtually eliminates the product separation and degradation that occurs with traditional conveying systems such as Bucket Elevators, Screw Augers and Pneumatic systems.
Numerous layouts are available using multiple inlets and discharge points and systems are customised to your specifications.
2000 Series System
- 2 inch (50mm) diameter tube
- Conveys up to 75 cubic feet (2.12 cubic meters) per hour
4000 Series System
- 4 inch (100mm) diameter tube
- Conveys up to 525 cubic feet (14.87 cubic meters) per hour
6000 Series System
- 6 inch (150mm) diameter tube
- Conveys up to 1240 cubic feet (35 cubic meters) per hour
Headquartered in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Cablevey’s products are used in processing facilities throughout the United States and over 65 countries around the world. The family-owned company was founded in 1971.
TEL: +1 641-673-8451