The workshop will be at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel from 9.00am. to 4:30pm. Admission is free and open to anyone interested in aquaculture.
“Participants will be able to gain information from public and private industry partners about how to get financial assistance and how to start or expand an aquaculture facility,” said Kwamena Quagrainie, Purdue agricultural economics aquaculture researcher.
Topics under discussion will be:
- The current state of Indiana aquaculture
- Tips for sourcing and writing grants
- Financing fish farms with bank loans
- How to insure your operation
- How to convert hog buildings to aquaculture