Enz has founded Searenity Seafoods after 25 years in national seafood sales and business line development. Most recently, she served as vice president of US sales for the Kingfish Company, and her past positions include director of seafood purchasing at Darden Restaurants, VP of business development for Mark Foods and VP sales/purchasing at Midwest Seafood.
Current Searenity Seafoods clients include:
- The Kingfish Company - Yellowtail kingfish (from the Netherlands)
- Matorka – Artic char (from Iceland)
- Stolt Sea Farm – Frozen turbot (from Spain)
- Pine Island Redfish – Red drum (from Florida, available 2025)
- Atlantic Sea Farms - Seaweed/kelp (from New England)
Enz stated in a press release: “Today’s consumers demand more accountability and transparency in how their seafood is sourced.”
“Lauren considers more than just sales,” said Ohad Maiman, founder and former CEO of The Kingfish Company. “She is committed to high quality, sustainable, and responsible fish farming, and thanks to her unparalleled network and familiarity with the US market, she has been successful in connecting the right buyers to our product.”
Enz is also a chairperson of National Fisheries Institute Future Leaders Committee and is a graduate of the National Fisheries Institute's Future Leader Class of 1998.