Aquatour is divided into several sections, allowing you to visit different farms, that explain how European aquaculture works, how it has developed and the way in which it continues to progress.
Aquatour is interactive and contains a wealth of presentations - videos, images and information - on a wide range of subjects that include:
- Basic biology and lifecycle information
- How food safety and traceability is assured
- How farms work - from the hatchery through to marketing
- Who works on the farm
- European production development
- Environmental issues
- Technological developments
Please note that the download time for the video presentations will vary, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
If you would like to obtain a CD that contains the full version of Aquatour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a copy.
Source: Aquamedia - December 2004